It feels like everyone's sleep schedule is a wreck at about day 20 of quarantine, but how is everyone's diet doing? Mine, you ask? It's a disaster. 90% of my food intake is sunflower seeds (which I'm currently out of ), peanut butter toast, slices of American cheese, and black coffee. The other 10% … Continue reading How’s Everyone’s Quarantine Diets? Mine is a Disaster
Unless we're going to get a forward that is going to make an impact like he did, don't even think about it.
The notes on my phone are an absolute disaster.
It's been a while since we've seen another Air Bud but look at this dog, Kiara, absolutely kill it at volleyball.
The NBA and ESPN are working on televising a H-O-R-S-E competition during the quarantine.
Something absolutely despicable happened a few hours ago.
The Anaheim Ducks have stepped up and paid their workers for the remainder of games in the season that are postponed or canceled.
I can't decide if the goats are taking over or taking their town back? Either way-
Now, I've fallen into a rabbit hole.
I don't binge-watch.